GamerToken creates a global marketplace for buying and selling unique in-game items on the blockchain. Gamers can finally earn meaningful rewards for in-game activities within a developer-friendly ecosystem.
PLAY. EARN. TRADE.
THE GAMERTOKEN PROTOTYPES
The demo wallet
Credited with free demo GTX.
Blockchain ensures your skins are securely represented.
Claim true ownership of your digital assets.
Gear up your character with purchased items.
The demo mmo
Purchase in-game currency with GTX.
What is GamerToken?
GamerToken is creating a marketplace for gamers to buy, sell, and design unique in-game items. It’s also a transactional currency for the gaming world, which rewards players for their activities in-game.
The unique digital assets on the marketplace, such as rare skins, are powered by the ERC-721 token standard, giving gamers the ability to have verifiable scarcity and secure ownership of their valuable in-game items.
Rewards in-game and items on the marketplace are priced in GamerToken, an ERC-20 compatible token powered by open-source smart contracts. GamerToken will power an industry-wide, open ecosystem that benefits publishers, developers, and gamers.
The digital assets marketplace will function as a traditional API, giving game industry participants the tools they need to buy, sell, and manage in-game assets.
- True ownership of your digital assets
- Easier customer acquisition
- Unique, non-fungible digital assets
- Platform for trading & selling
- Smart contracts powered in-game rewards
- Smart contracts for marketing partners
- Integrated wallet system
- Rewards for top asset designers
- Enhanced security and reduced fraud
- Blockchain transaction security
- Developer friendly API
- Implementation support
Benefits for everyone
GamerToken aims to unify the gaming ecosystem and create an improved layer of trust for all participants. Gamers will gain the ability to earn tokens through in-game rewards and from selling and designing unique digital assets on the marketplace. Developers and publishers will be able to enhance their digital economy, generate new streams of revenue, and crowdsource game content from the community. Thanks to its basis in blockchain, transparency and security are fundamental parts of the GamerToken ecosystem.
- New Streams of revenue
- Enhanced item infrastructure using non-fungible tokens
- Tailor rewards to increase retention and playtime
- Issue exclusive items in limited quantities
- Trade items from different games on the marketplace
- Earn tokens for activities in-game and unlocking achievements
- Enhanced security and usability of items
- True ownership of game items
- Secure payment service provider
- Join an ecosystem of high spending players
- Reduced fraud and increased transparency
- Lower user acquisition costs
The gamigo group is one of the leading gaming businesses in Europe and North America, now with over 300 employees taking care of Game Publishing and Platform-Services across multiple businesses.
Tempo Storm operates as much more than just an esports team – Tempo Storm is one of the largest esports media companies in the world. Its Hollywood studio produces innovative, cutting-edge content including events, esports tournaments, as well as a variety of gaming news, tools and videos, for one of the highest-trafficked websites in the space, TempoStorm.com.
The Bazaar is a deckbuilding game set in an intergalactic marketplace in which several classes can be played using all available published cards and built on a truly free-to-play model.
- Research, Requirements and Concept of GamerToken
- Gamigo Group Partnership
- Definition, Ruleset and Logic of the GamerToken Mechanics
- Legal Counsel and Security Policies
- Foundation, Key Building Blocks and Basic Setup
- Token Generation Event Preparation
- Setup and Configuration
- Smart Contracts Programming
- Rule Test, Verification and Adaptations
Minimum viable Product
- Fiesta Online Fantasy MMO Integration of GamerToken
- Wallet and API Development
- Working Marketplace Demo
- ERC-721 Non-Fungible Item Implementation
- GTX Reward System
- Public Announcement
- Item Rental Feature Planning
- Scaling Solution Research
Marketplace Demo Updates:
- Live Testing of Rental Feature
- Transparent Fees
- Item Filtering
- Inventory Pages
- Proof of Concept for Sidechain Scaling Solution
- Universal API Development
- Esports Team Partnerships
- Community Building Roadshows
- GitHub Smart Contract Release
- Smart Contract Audit
- Production Sidechain Deployment
- Public Release
Marketplace Demo Updates:
- Rental Feature Deployment
Release and Expansion
- Token Generation Event
- New Game Integrations
- Blockchain Explorer Development
- Game SDKs
- Item Auction Function
- Designers's Corner
Stefan KopetschkeHead of Blockchain Development
Matt CondonBlockchain Architect
Marcus SzablowskyTechnical Director
Jamayne CameronHead of Project Delivery
Norman WestphalHead of Technical Delivery
Christian WehrlinLead System Architect
Conor ScullyChief of Security
Finn SohstSenior Software Developer
Jonathan MarcelinoHead of Product
Nada Bou HamadSocial Media & Community Manager
Kingsley EdwardsBusiness Development
Iouri SorokineBusiness Development
Jinnie JeongBusiness Development Director - Asia
Ben RobsonMarketing & Communication
Adriano Di CamilloDigital Marketing
Matthias KarnerHead of Design
Sandrine CorbinGraphic Designer
Reinout te Brake
Tom van Dam
Andrey "reynad" Yanyuk
GamerToken Presents: In-game Item Rental
The GamerToken tech team have been hard at work fine-tuning the details of the newly deployed rental system for our Marketplace Demo. Our hierarchical ownership apparatus allows players to rent out their in-game assets to strangers or friends for a specified period of time — while maintaining true ownership.read more
How GamerToken Differs from its Competitors.
We offer players unique functionality with rewarded-item design and rare item control; we’re already integrating with huge game publishers; we’re community driven; we have a team of passionate gaming experts and crypto-pioneer advisors; we have fully functional demos; and we make a great cup of coffee.read more